Early morning she's wake up. Knock knock knock on the door..
Ha3 tetiba teringat lagu Lucky by Britney ni. Ada kaitan ke dengan tajuk entry? Non ada ye rakan2.
Sebenarnya pagi tadi ak bangun awal konon2 nak buat revision la untuk paper pagi ni. Sekali bila da on laptop, first thing yang memang wajib buat adalah online. Yela malam tadi da penat hadap notes je kan (sedapkan hati padahal pagi tadi kantoi gak masih belum cukup ilmu di dada ha3). Isy banyak pulak mengarut. Balik kepada tajuk entry, pagi tadi masa online ak jumpa ini di yahoo. Tajuk dia sebenarnya thins happy couple talk about. He2 pandai2 je ak tukar balik =p
Meh ak share sket. Nak lagi sila click link kat atas tu ye. Tanak baca pun takpe but for me la kan tips ni tak semestinya dengan partner je dengan siapa2 pun bole jalan la!
1. Embarrassing moments. If you can't share the awkward, "American Pie"-worthy moments that occurred throughout high school with your partner, who can you tell them to? Don't be afraid to broach the subject, if you haven't already. We wouldn't be surprised if their stories are more horrifying than yours.
2. Fears and insecurities. By fears, we don't mean your phobia of earthworms. We're talking about things that make you wake up with gray hairs. What worries you? What do you want to improve in yourself? What skeletons are in your closet? In being vulnerable, you risk judgment, but more importantly, you chance being understood.
3. Childhood. Ask your partner what he or she was like as a kid. Did she make friends easily? What kind of games did he like to play? Did he have trouble in school? Childhood memories make for fun conversations, but they can also lend insight into how your main squeeze became the person he or she is today.
4. Past relationships. This is a touchy one because no one wants to hear the person they're with spouting sonnets about an ex. There is, of course, a difference between longing for (or being bitter over) the past and simply acknowledging what happened. With enough practice, seasoned, happy couples learn how to address why past relationships ended without inadvertently comparing their current partner to an old flame.
5. Family life. Knowing a person's upbringing and relationship with his or her parents is paramount to understanding his current attitude toward family. If you're even slightly contemplating a future with this person, it might help to ask how well they get along with their parents. Why does she resent her mother? Why is he closer to his sisters than to his brothers? How does she handle family gatherings?
6. The future. Talking about the future can be nerve-wracking. While we're not saying you should pressure your partner into talking about plans for marriage and children, we do believe that you should know their dreams, goals, and aspirations. What is he working toward? What drives her to succeed? Where does he see himself in five years? Someone who desires growth and is not afraid of the unknown is surely dynamic enough to deserve you.
Enjoy reading peeps! =)