Followers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

repetition

Repetition = the act or process or an instance of repeating or being repeated.

I've been used this word during Public Speaking class when I gave my critical analysis about speech from Sajjid Zahir Chnoy. Actually at first i was make an error when my mind was keep thinking and my tongue keep saying that simile as a repetition..ahaha i didn't realised it until dr normah was asking me " Is that simile or repetiton?" ehehe malunye sy ms tuh! ^^!


Well that's not the main point for this entry but it still about the repetition thing. I just want to share about the repeated accidents that were happened to me twice for this month. I was being called to write about this because i just got news from ump about the bad incident which is 'langgar lari' and the victim is ump's student. She died at the moment before she arrived HTAA. Fuh kejam punye manusia!


Back to my story, i've been involved with my first terrible accident (actually not really terrible he3) just a week ago.


~17th January 2009~ My parents asked me to take my lil bro from school because they have some matter to be settle at our kampung. I have no problem with it since i have no class at saturday and it just like my routine to take and send my bro to school during my break. As usual my parents will come to ump with 2 cars and they leaved the proton saga to me so that it will make me easier to do my job as a driver to my bros n sis hu3. To make it short, i was successfully bring home my bro and then i have to go back to ump because i have a lot of work to do. Before make a move to ump, i just remembered that i haven't buy any gift to kajol (the next 2 days is kajol's bday) so i decided to go to tunas manja which is located near to my house. I got a box of chocolate for kajol n roti samudera for myself..ok la tu! After i guessed everything at IM was settled, i thought that i can happilly going back to ump. Unfortunately, it was happened. At the moment i want to reversed the car, suddenly kkkrrrreeuuukkkkk.. Huh? wth?? i saw a lorry at my back. Don't say that the crash was my car! Unfortunately again! It was my car! I just like dying and my mind was blank. I thought that maybe my car just had a few scratch and my heart said "xpe lah sket je kut.." since i saw the driver was parked at the other side. Then i decided just going back and check the damaged at ump but my heart felt uneasy. I knew many people saw the incident especially the abangs2 who were lepaking in front of the tuition centre. I didn't have any idea what to do. With a little strength, I went out from the car and checked it and i was soooo shocked! Lampoo kete pecah!! The driver who is chinese came to me and asked "salah sape?" Ak rs cm nk sepak je dis chinese guy neyh!! But i tried to be cool. I knew even i didn't noticed him but the incident was also his fault. So i said, "ni kn jln one way!" Suddenly i just realised that the abangs2 was 'back up'ing me hahah lega la sket..some of them said, "awk relax je dik xyah mrh2 sket je ney, nt dye ok la" Actually i didn't feel like want to get angry to anyone but i just like want to crying a river! I tried to call my parents but failed and i didn't know what should i do and i was all alone! After the driver having a call with his big boss he came to me and gave his business card and said, "u repair dl lps tu call kte.." I just agreed with him since i thought that is the best way and I can call it as 'win win situation'


result of accident 1


-----------end of story 1---------------



~23rd January 2009~ I was going back home earlier since i have no class on Friday and again my father asked me to take my lil bro from school. Ok, no problem! maybe i can overcome my phobia with driving ho3. Actually i hate being on the road at kuantan on friday because there have a LOTTT of vehicles! But ape bole buat, adik punya pasal..After successfully taking my bro, the 2nd accident was starting to happened. I can visualize the scene again and again! My bro n i was caught in a traffic jam about half an hour. I just keep thinking that my bro must go home early for the solat jumaat. I drove safely at my line and when the green light started to count, suddenly i heard dooommm and my bro n i could feel the car vibrated. I just having the time to see what happened through the back mirror since the green light just left about 10 second and hey ak kt tgh jln nk benti cmne?! I saw it was a woman with her kancil trying to enter my line without giving any signal. I just continue driving and left the woman. I asked my bro to check from the car if anything broke or etc, at the same time my mouth keep saying "@#$%^ punya pempuan! x reti sabar ke?" This time i was really really angry because i know that was not my fault plus the day was really hot..panas membara hatiku!!


result of accident 2


----------end of story 2---------------



Moral of the story:

1. Berhati-hati di jalanraya. Ingatlah orang tersayang. Anda mampu mengubahnya!

2. (From my father) Jot down the plat number of the person who was accidentally caused you accident! ---> set it in your brain!


* al Fatihah to saudari Yasmin Che Razali from FKEE

12 comments:

  1. repetition actually increases the probability of success!!
    keep up da good work!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. [syukay] ehe bwk2 byk besaba keh?! insyaAllah i will drive safely =]

    [fiq] yeah baek ma bro! ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam, cik tuty..
    cian nye awk....
    ape la pemandu2 y x berhemah 2... huhuhu
    jom kite blasah dema!!
    (v.v)B
    Tpi alhmdulilah hang ok.. tarapapa...
    ati2 laen kali k?
    oh ye.. mesti la kite partner...
    tapi jgn belasah I teruk2 cm ari2 especially dh le..
    (^.^)" mati eh...
    epi hols.. n nice blog.. nanti kalo ade tyme mai le blog kite gak... btw, kite letak link dari blog kte ke blog awk ek? hehehe...

    (^o^)v

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam.

    oh oh. che qah eksiden! ksian.

    sabar ya. bnyaknyaaa pahala kita bila kita sabaq lagi2 klu bukan salah kita.

    anyways. ada student UMP eksiden? innalillah.

    aku dop tahu pon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. [ash] yer alhamdulillah sy smpai skang sgt ok hu3 dun worry aritu x sengaja nt kte practice da rite sparring tehcnic br x ok kn2?! =]

    [azeem] salam..ak cube bersabaq la ney aritu je yg x dpt thn sabaq hu3..ahah cite psl arwah ad dlm paperari sabtu ritu if i'm not mistaken laa

    *rkn2 thanx 4 ur concern n advice! =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. che qah...
    it happened again
    len kali hati2 ya
    bear in minds
    start ur journey with bismillah n proceeds with zikrullah.
    insyaAllah it will helpp...

    berikan sedikit masa utk mengingati Allah,
    insyAllah lebih byk masa Allah akan ingat akan kita...

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhuhu
    yeah it happened again..
    trimas 4 ur advice kak fani..
    insyaAllah i will keep it in my mind
    really appreciate it!
    ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  8. dasatnyer kerera itu dlanggar..conpem die skit..
    sba eyh..
    huhu

    ReplyDelete
  9. [lijo] ho3 tao xpe sian sme dye =( sabo je ar

    ReplyDelete
  10. salam

    FYI the girl involved in the said accident wasnt a "hit n run"
    the driver couldnt stop bcoz he went straight to the police station n reported the incident. if he stopped there would be a mob of angry "pak gads" and the driver will get beaten up.
    thats y there wasnt any follow up story about the press charges. i'm sure he was fined though.

    as u said, be careful on the road.
    we can be careful enough, but we dont know that the other drivers will be as careful as we are.
    according to statistic, there are 1 million mental drivers out there.
    the more reason to be careful.
    so be EXTRA careful.

    (^_^)V

    ReplyDelete
  11. [kak aisyah] salam. well i've just read dis. em actually i heard a lot of different story bout dis case. but what past is past rite? like u said, be EXTRA careful! agree!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers